Create new database on your hosting and run angularjs7shoppingcart.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip angularjs7shoppingcart.zip file in Back End folder and upload to your hosting.
- Open database.php file in angularjs7shoppingcart\application\config foler
and change values of hostname, database, username and
password as below:
- hostname: your server name
- database: your database name
- username: your username
- password: your password
- Open config.php file in application\config foler
and change value of base_url as below:
- $config['base_url']: your domain name
- Run website and login with default account:
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
Remember that you can change default admin URL in order to secure admin UI entry point.
- Change setting values from admin
- Download and install latest Nodejs from https://nodejs.org/en/download/.
- Unzip angularjs7shoppingcart.zip file in Front End folder. Change setting values in app\services\rest.service.ts file as below:
- BASE_URL: url access restful web services from server
- keyValue: value from general setting in admin panel